Data Analytics Program
Develop Your Skills for Gathering and Analyzing Business Intelligence
Organizations run on data and information – facts, figures and trends that drive strategic direction and create operational efficiencies. Individuals with the expertise required to understand, analyze and condense the vast amount of data now available for decision-making are in increasing demand.
Bentley University has been educating analytics professionals for more than 20 years at the graduate level. Now key aspects of these courses are available to managers in this intensive non-credit professional program.
Data Analytics: Tools, Techniques and Trends in Big Data provides a foundation in the tools and techniques used to convert data into actionable information. Over the course of five days, participants will learn to use a variety of analytical processes and statistical methods to draw conclusions and present results to a professional audience. The program provides a hands-on applied approach to state-of-the-art data analytics and data mining techniques.
Led by our graduate school faculty team, the program consists of five integrated modules which bring together the key concepts through hands-on learning.
During this program, you will:
- Gain an understanding of state-of-the-art data analytics techniques
- Become familiar with leading database management tools
- Learn about the most commonly used statistical modeling methodologies
- Understand the use of data-mining techniques
- Gain exposure to the use of leading statistical packages and concepts of simulation and optimization
- Be able to present analytics results to a variety of audiences
Other Leadership Development Programs in Boston Area: