Taking Charge: Women's Executive Leadership Program
A Unique 7-Day Executive Development Experience for Women
What are the critical elements that make the difference between management and leadership – the factors that move you from managing a team to the executive suite? Taking Charge is a seven day program for women in mid-to-senior management with a primary goal of developing the professional presence and leadership skill set necessary to succeed at an executive level in organizations.
- A comprehensive 360° leadership assessment
- A full day devoted to negotiation and communication skills
- A full day of executive coaching with an expert consulting team
- A group simulation exercise
- Insights from an experienced panel on requirements for corporate board membership
- Development of a strong and supportive peer network
Taking Charge delivers excellent content through active learning which is integrated into your current role between sessions. The group is purposefully restricted to 18 or fewer members to insure optimum learning and connection.
Join a group of your professional peers in an experience which will change your approach to management and leadership while providing the network you need to move ahead.
Senior Manager from Financial Services Industry