Negotiations and Critical Communications
Improve Your Negotiation Techniques with a Two-Day Program at Bentley University
In the business world, everyone negotiates. Whether you are a CFO working on a financing, a business development professional hoping to close a deal, a manager working to reach consensus across departments or an individual making a case for an increase in salary, knowing how to negotiate well matters.
This 2-day course will help you build the skills needed to understand different negotiation situations and ways to approach each. In active and engaging sessions through exercises and discussion, you will learn how to manage the flow of conversations so that you can reach a desired outcome.
- Gain confidence in managing negotiations in differing circumstances
- Recognize your strengths and weaknesses and learn ways to improve both
- Anticipate and counter common strategic tactics
- Identify cultural differences that may impact business dealings
- Reduce your anxiety around approaching negotiations, both personally and in business
Join a group of peers while developing negotiation skills to advance your career.
Participants receive a Professional Certificate upon completion of this program.