Transitioning to Leadership
Gain "Must Have" Skills for Emerging Leaders During a 5-Day Program
Transitioning to Leadership examines the complex role of a leader as a person, thought leader, problem solver, change agent, ethical leader and role model. Through interactive, action‐oriented team engagement, participants will examine their strengths as individual leaders, develop necessary management communication skills and spend a day pulling all of the pieces together in a simulation exercise designed to put the new competencies into practice.
In this program you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the ways in which leadership differs from management
- Strengthen your communication skills
- Develop methods to improve the dynamics and effectiveness of your team
- Benefit from interaction with a peer network from a broad array of industries
- Practice applicable skills which you can implement immediately
Participants receive a Professional Certificate upon completion of this program.
“I’ve never learned as much immediately useful information – and in only 5 days.”
The pace of change in today’s business environment requires that working professionals continually enhance critical management skills to creatively improve business performance in all areas. With state-of-the-art technology and highly accomplished faculty who have real-world experience, Bentley University is fully engaged in the world of business practice.
Other Leadership Development Programs in Boston Area: